Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Ok, so it is some early christmas wishes! I am packing as we speak, for a LONG break from work! I fly home tomorrow night (yay!) and will not be back at work until the Wed after New Years! It is always so hard for me to pack........what if it is cold, hot, do I have enough shoes to go with every outfit, do I have lounging outfits, going out outfits, a church outfit, etc etc etc. It goes on and on. I think most girls have this same problem. I just hope we can get it all back home in our car! If not, maybe sister can help bring some stuff since she has to drive thru Dallas.

I am excited about having some time at home. Sister is home from Missouri and I am sure we will find time to shop. I am hoping to sleep in, help Mom cook, and be with the fam. The dogs will be excited to see me too........I am bring them home a present for Christmas.

Well, I am officially signing off the blog until after New Year's...........unless I find some time in SA to blog.

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday, never lose sight of what we are given in life, and celebrate what is to come in the new year. Merry Christmas!

4 Comments:

Blogger TTUTri said...

Merry Christmas, Tracy Hope it's a great one!

J, M, And T-bone!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! You will have to call me while you are in SA. :-)

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, I can't wait for you to share with everyone your SA Christmas stories - The Griswolds are a live and well in SA.
Dad

10:25 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Have fun! Happy New Year!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home