Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Taken from Mrsg

a one and a two

2 names you go by-Tracy and TP (at work)
2 parts of your heritage - English and Irish (I think)
2 of your everyday essentials- a shower and lotion
2 of youfavoritete bands or musical artists - Don Williams & Pat Green
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love) - honesty and loyalty
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex) - Body type and smile
2 of your favorite hobbies - shopping and movies
2 things you want really badly - a house and to get married! (in the proper time of course)
2 places you want to go on vacation - Fiji and Hawaii
2 things you want to do before you die - have a family and travel to exotic places
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick - Baking and makeup
2 things you are thinking about now - folding clothes and seeing Devlon tonight
2 stores you shop at - Target and Old Navy

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

OK... I will pick a few and fill in the blanks about myself...

2 names you go by- Mommy and Mel
2 of your everyday essentials- coffee and cuddle time with my girls and hubby
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick- I love to shop and read celebrity mags!!
2 things I am thinking about right now- the holidays (fun!) and taking a shower (next on my agenda!!)
There....that is me in a nutshell!
"Help, I'm in a nutshell! How did I get in this nutshell? What sort of nut has a shell this big?" Thank you, Austin Powers for one of my most favorite movie quotes of all times...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

OK, here's some for me:

2 names you go by-Heather and 'Ma Ma Ma Ma'
2 parts of your heritage - English and American Indian (I think)
2 of your favoritete bands or musical artists - Aerosmith and Gretchen Wilson
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex) - Teeth and eyes
2 of your favorite hobbies - shopping and movies
2 places you want to go on vacation - New York and Las Vegas
2 things you are thinking about now - checking on Riley and my list of chores

Take if for what's it worth! (maybe 2 cents and a 'nutshel')

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home