Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 12, 2005

Don't Move.........I'll Shoot!
























So while in Houston this weekend, we made it to an outdoor shooting range for some target practice. Josh bought a new pistol and wanted to try it out. We slowly but surely coaxed Tracy N. into the range, but not with some nervousness! She was a great sport......started out shooting a 380, moved up to a 9mm, and then a revolver. She has great aim! Josh enjoyed giving his pistol a whirl and we all enjoyed shooting Devlon's guns. I still need to work on my aim. It was cool to be in a outdoor range, but we managed to kill 2 hours easy! Josh was proud of his Tracy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Did you create a new NRA member in Tracy N.?
Dad

9:17 AM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

Glad you had a good weekend!!! Looks like fun, I haven't gone to a shooting range in forever. :-)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I haven't been shooting since before I was pregnant, my gun is probably mad at me! Looks like y'all had fun!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home