Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 20, 2006

Oklahoma....

Is OK!! :)

I drove to Oklahoma Thursday morning to spend a long weekend with Mel and her girls, Brooke and Becca! Went with Mel to pick up Brooke from school and she was so excited to see "Aunt Tracy" she totally wiped out in the parking lot running to me! She was a bit shocked, but recovered well and we have had fun ever since! We ran around a bit on Thursday, I met the infamous Karen, we ate at Ted's for dinner (had a yummy margarita) and watched Wedding Crashers last night.

Today, Brooke went to school and Mel, Becca and me went shopping! I bought some fun things, got some good deals, we ate lunch at Chick-fil-a, more shopping and then picked up Brooke from school. We just got done making banana muffins (Brooke helped.....look for pics soon) and we are decorating gingerbread cookies tomorrow. More updates to follow.........

Devlon took the opportunity to hunt this weekend........he drove to SA last night and left this morning for the Ranch with Kevin and his 8yo son. I expect more deer meat.......he can hunt does and pigs this weekend.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

I'm glad you are here for the weekend- I am having a great time! :-)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Why do I have to be "infamous"?? I was so glad and ecxited to meet you Tracy! It's just amazing that you and Mel have been apart of each other's lives soooo long! True friends are hard to find and harder to keep. I'm glad you had a good time in OK.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home