Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quick Update

This past weekend was full of fun, family and friends! Devlon and I headed to SA on Friday for my best friend's (Melissa) 30th Birthday Party. It was so fun! The kids were adorable and I had a blast just being with them. Shout out to Devlon and Rob for becoming masters at "jumpy rope" and entertaining Brooke! Cam was there and toddled around with Becca.........too cute! It proved to be a late night with LOTS of alcohol consumption by others (I was a designated driver!). Caught up with a old friend, Amy, who has my same job in SA. Melissa's Mom did a great job feeding us all and making the party special for Mel!

Saturday, I took Meemaw shopping for Josh & Tracy's wedding gift. We then went to a couple's shower for them at my aunt and uncle's house. They did such a great job! The food was yummy, decorations so cute, and of course the ambiance and visiting was fun. They got great gifts........it was a mostly "Honey Do" shower, so lots of tools and cooking stuff. I saw some of my friends parents from growing up and it was neat to catch up with them. The countdown to the wedding begins!!!

Sunday we slept in, Mom cooked a yummy breakfast and we sat around. Visited with one of Devlon's cousins in an assisted living center and headed back to Dallas. We arrived to ice and COLD weather!

I will post some pics from this weekend in the morning. We are headed back to SA tomorrow for a b-day weekend for one of Devlon's friends. The boys are going to fish and we are hitting a Spurs game Saturday night...........I am SOOOOOO excited!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

I had a blast with y'all; It was so much fun. Loved the 'jumpy rope' that was too cute! Thanks for getting me home safely ;-) and helping with the kiddos. I am SO jealous about the Spurs game!!! I want to see one again so badly! Have a safe drive down. I Can't wait to get together again soon! (girls weekend in Hot Springs!!!) :-)

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy- So good to see you! Please don't quit the blog, I love reading about your comings and goings! :) Love you! Gwen

11:55 PM  
Blogger Mel :-) said...

I agree with Gwen- you definitely should NOT stop blogging, I enjoy reading it too much! :-)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home