Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

Random thoughts

We had a BUSY weekend! We traveled back down to SA to spend the weekend with some of Devlon's friends. We were helping Kevin celebrate his birthday. The boys went fishing Fri and Sat, but came home without any fish. They had fun anyways! They all came back with a little sun though.

The girls (me, Karin & Staci) laid around on Saturday and watched movies. I met my Meemaw for lunch on Friday and Karin came with me. Saturday night we went to a Spurs game. This was my first experience at the new SBC center. Very nice! The Spurs won, of course!

Sunday we headed back to the big D. We took 281, a nice scenic drive. Got home in time to eat dinner and relax for Dancing with the Stars finale (SO EXCITED that Drew won!) and Grey's Anatomy. I was a bit disappointed in the episode, not exactly sure why. Hit the sack and here we are at Monday!

Hoping to get some boxes and suitcases unpacked this weekend and move some more clothes from my house to Devlon's. We will be working on my condo this weekend, so I will post pics and keep everyone updated. We hope to finish all the work in 2 weekends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Glad you had a fun weekend! I would have loved to go with you to the Spurs game. I wish Grey's had focused more on Derek & Meredith; The ending looked promising though. HA HA on Addison, nice spot for poison oak! ;-) Anyway, enough talk about people who don't even exist!!! Looking forward to seeing the progress on the condo. Talk to you soon!! :-)

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto about Dancing With Stars and Grey's Anatomy. Too many detached people this week on Grey's. I always hate it when the nice guys get "screwed" (not literally!)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home