Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ode to Coolio Fat Pants




















I got some very sad news this past week. Cheri & Larry's cat, Coolio, died in the middle of the night on Wednesday. A bit unexpected to say the least, thought I guess you are never really ready when it happens. Coolio was an interesting cat, who had a way of speaking to you. I'll never forget going to check on him while Cheri & Larry were out of town and he made me feel so bad when I left. I will also remember his love for my shoes.............particularly my flip flops. He always made himself at home while laying on top of them......sort of saying "Ha! Now you can't leave if you are barefoot". Great cat.

I know Cheri & Larry are sad and I am sad too. He did give us some great laughs, memories and joy. Love you Mr. Coolio Fat Pants. You will be missed!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks TP for the shout out. He used to get so excited when his Aunt Tracy would come over!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home