Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 11, 2006

TIRED

Yep, it's official. We are tired. Not just sleepy tired, but worn out can't hold your eyes open tired. Devlon is already sleeping and it isn't even 10pm! We got a lot done today!

Devlon got up early and replaced his brake pads and did some other important brake maintenace. I am impressed he even knows how to work on brakes. I thought you took your car into a place and pay someone to do that for you. Who knew!

Then we met for lunch and headed to the condo. Devlon and his Dad were hard at work all day. They got the floor tiled in the 2nd bathroom, the oven installed, grouted the countertops in the master bath, disconnected the old disposal, and one of the sinks put in place. Tomorrow's list includes:

Grout floor and countertop in 2nd bathroom.
Install sinks and relevant plumbing.
Install garbage disposal. (this is going to be a hard task....taking the old one off proved to be a feat in itself)
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
We are thinking we will make it back next weekend for any touch ups and last minute stuff (ie: put the toilet back on, clean, etc) and then it should be ready to go! Oh, and I need to get the carpets cleaned.

I was busy too, just in a different way! I picked up the oven from the Conn's clearance center while the men began their work. I made a trip to Good Will, and then cleaned all damn day. I rearranged my room to "open it up" (realtor request), made my bed, dusted and arranged decorative stuff to make it look pretty but not personalized. Packed up my books, yearbooks, etc and we loaded Devlon's car. Tomorrow we should bring over the garage sale items and then no more moving stuff until it sells.

We stopped at Central Market (I will miss living so close to that place!) for dinner items. Devlon wanted steak and by god, the boy deserves some steak! We had steak w/ mushrooms & onions, spinach and rolls. Good stuff. I should have some pics tomorrow night of our completed tasks............good night to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home