Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 20, 2006

Finished Condo Pictures
























Well, here they are! The "finished" pictures. I love the way everything turned out. I have a very talented boyfriend!

I went this morning for my carpet/tile cleaning. It didn't happen.........Dallas had almost 10 inches of rain yesterday in a short time, so there were many emergency calls for flooded houses that needed their carpets dried out. Much more important that my need, but it did set us back a bit. So, they are cleaning them Wednesday from 4-6pm. The lockbox is on and it should officially be listed either Tues or Wed of this week. I'll keep you all posted. Everyone cross your fingers for a quick sell!

I took today off work and spent all darn day shopping. For the bachelorette party, lingerie shower, etc etc. It was fun but I am tired of trying on clothes! I still need to find shoes and jewelry for the dress I am wearing to the wedding, and I need to finish my outfit for the rehearsal dinner. I'm glad we still have a month!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

It looks so good! Y'all did a great job. :-)

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a great job! I don't think you will have any problems selling! And then you and Devlon can live happily ever after.....

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home