Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Weekend visitors

My parents and sister are coming to Dallas this weekend to visit! Tracy's lingerie & linen shower is on Saturday in Southlake and the all the girls are partying it up for the bachelorette party. I don't know the plans exactly, but I know we will all have fun. Cheri will be cruising around with us, so that will be so fun!

In preparation, I have been cleaning. Sweeping, mopping, bathrooms, etc. Most of my "stuff" (pictures on the walls, furniture, etc) is still at my condo. So even though I am living at Devlon's, it doesn't quite feel like it's mine just yet. We have big plans to make the house ours, we just aren't there yet. So the guest room only has a trundle bed in it. No curtains to warm up the place just yet. No area rugs.....his house (except the bedrooms) is tiled and I think some rugs will warm it up also. So much to do! It still pretty much looks like his house with a few of my pictures thrown in. I can't wait to get it all over here.

So, sorry weekend visitors that this house is still in disarray. Maybe someday soon it will feel more homey, but until then it's just bits and pieces of us waiting to come together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Have a great time this weekend!!!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home