Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

High School Songs

Today I was driving to work and heard a song that took me back to my high school days..........Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms. I can totally picture Melissa and me, piled into a friend's old camaro, driving around and smelling like exhaust/gas. Fun times! It is funny how a song can take you back in an instant to bring forth a memory that you hadn't come across in years. Here are a few other songs that take me back to the good ol' high school days......

John Deere Green
One Moment in Time
Good-bye Says it All
The Dance
Anything by Gin Blossoms
Pour Some Sugar on Me

What songs take you back to high school days/memories??

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

OK...this is fun...I would say ALL these you listed plus for me-

-'Baby Got Back'
-Reba 'One Promise Too Late'
-Stone Temple Pilots (any/all)
-Metallica
-The Cure (any/all songs)
-Vince Gill

OK so that is only 2 songs but lots of artists...too many individual songs to name!! I know there are a TON more that I could name!! I remember driving in that '68 camaro listening to Gin Blossoms like it was yesterday. That was so much fun! We had some great times! Wonder what 'Broccoli' is up to, ha ha!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger TTUTri said...

Beck - "Loser"

Everytime I hear this song it reminds me of the summer after graduation -- riding around in Justin's car w/ Brent, getting scuba certified, cruisin the Bahama's!

"Get crazy with the cheeze wiz"

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home