Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Canton = TIRED

Laura and Ryan picked me up at 9am for a fun filled day of shopping in Canton. I left with a few things, but nothing major. I bought a flat of flowers to plant, along with 2 hanging plants. A few little decorations for the house, but nothing that is considered "re-decorating". Just some girl touches. I was home by 7pm and then ran a few errands here (grocery store, target). I am pooped out to the max.

I talked to Devlon briefly tonight and he shot a turkey!!! He sounded so excited and I am so proud of him! I told him to shoot a pretty turkey so we could have a nice feather mount in the living room. It sounds like he is having a great time with the men of my family. I do miss him though!

I am about to hit the sack since we *spring* forward tonight. Yuck. Meeting his parents for lunch tomorrow and then to find the elusive black shoe for the wedding. It is proving to be quite the hunt. Good night all

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love Canton!! You could set up shop there with some bachelor stuff of Devlons!! HA! JK Devlon!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home