Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Big News!!

We received an offer on my condo...........we countered, they accepted and my condo is under contract!! It was very close to my asking price and they want to close on May 17th if all goes well with the apprasial and inspection.

We actually received 3 offers.....but this one was totally clean and was the best. The buyer isn't asking me to pay closing costs OR for a home warranty!!

We are SO happy! Now we just sit and wait out the option period! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

YAY!!! I am SOO happy for you! That is great! :-)

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! I am so excited for you! See ya tomorrow! :)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

WOW that was fast! Congratulations! I know you can't wait to be at home in one place!!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger wish_on_a_star said...

Thanks for commenting Karen! I read your blog too! It sold much quicker than I thought, so I am a happy girl!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home