Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 21, 2006

River Trip '06














We are back from a wild weekend on the Frio! Devlon and his friends (about 7 couples total) do an annual river trip to the Frio. We had alot of fun! We floated on Friday.....the water was low but when our butts dragged the drunk men were there to pull us. Friday night we sat around and talked, cooked, the boys played horseshoes and ball busters, and we drank.

Saturday I got up and headed to San Antonio to help my Meemaw celebrate her 90th birthday (pictures to come later) at her church with alot of her friends and family. It was nice to see her the center of attention! While I was in SA the gang floated again, I made it back to the river right as they were finishing their float. Saturday night was everything we did Friday night, just with more alcohol! We also celebrated Devlon's 34th birthday with his friends! I felt like I was back in college. Good thing none of us were driving!

Sunday we headed back to big D after a yummy lunch in D'Hanis with the gang. I am now home, Devlon is already in bed (has been since about 8:00pm) and I am not far from hitting the sack myself. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

PS- I know the date is wrong on the pictures.......I guess that is what results from a too much drinking and a camera with new batteries! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Sounds like you had a great time, I am glad! I want to hear all about it soon!!! :-)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

FUn times! I am so happy for you- and Happy Birthday to Devlon!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home