Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Weekend.........a little late!

I had a GREAT time in OK with Mel and the girls. It is always so fun to see Mel and of course love on the girls. No matter how much time passess, Mel and I seem to pick up as if no time has passed. I guess that is the beauty of a 25+ year friendship!

I got there Friday and we headed to lunch with Becca. Then off to pick up Brooke from school and then Becca had a Dr appointment. The rest of the weekend was spent eating, shopping, playing with the girls, chatting, relaxing and just enjoying each other's company.

I just LOVE Brooke and Becca. They are so cute and so sweet! I can't get over how much they have grown. I love that they let me love them and be such a important part of their lives. Brooke wanted to play all weekend, Becca was a happy girl and they were sad when I left. Brooke was watching me pack and told me she was going to miss me! She then told me that she didn't want me to go home! So sweet..............

Anyways, I had a blast and was so glad to get a long weekend with them before the big move to Utah. It has been nice having them so close. On my drive home I thought about how far they were going to be and it made me so sad! Thank God for airplanes..........I already told them to prepare for several visits from me!!

I have pics to post, but this moving crap and not being settled in kinking my style! I'll try to get them uploaded soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

We had such a great time too!! We can't wait for you to come visit us in beautiful Utah! We know we are going to just love it there and our visitors will too!!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home