Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 01, 2006

Option Period..........

My option period on my condo expired last night at midnight! We haven't heard anything from the buyer, which is good! No news is good news! So my condo is officially under contract.

My close date is scheduled for Wednesday May 17th and all I have to take with me is my keys!

Then the fun begins..........moving ALL my furniture into Devlon's house. Hope he is ready! :)

I am going to Oklahoma later this week (Fri-Mon) to see Melissa and the girls one final time before they move to Utah. I'm excited.......Mel, you better be planning all the fun stuff for us to do! (ie: Shopping, Ted's, Rusty's) and Brooke wants to make cookies! Can't wait!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel :-) said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats! Can you believe how fast that went?? I know I keep saying that but it's true! We are really looking forward to your visit this weekend- I will have to figure out a lot of fun things to do! Just a few more days! :-)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm so jealous you're going to OK!!! Have fun with Mel!! and the girls!!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy- Congrats on selling the condo. Have a great visit with the girls.. wish I could go too! Have fun with the big move!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the condo...... I know you are ready to have your stuff! :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home